Machina often and intensely looks to a better future for humans (and robots). For Machina, the safety of people is important because, although he only thinks about formulas or writing code, he has feelings. His world is the world of numbers and formulas, which he uses to invent new technologies. He has about 30 robots at home, from the robots that help with chores, to the pets, with which Machina sometimes has a great time. He designed some of them himself. Machina sees the future - the technological future of mankind - and carries us safely to it.
• The power to create the reality of SF movies on Earth
• The power to understand new worlds and ways of communication
• The power to teach people to love robots
• The power to open the horizon of new forms of intelligence
• The power to reform science through technology
Where can you find Machina?
Dance • Punk • Rock
Black Mirror • Inception • The Matrix • Her • Big Bug • Ex-Machina • Raised by Wolves • Star Wars
Tae Bo • Self Defense • Karate • Handball
© Copyright 2022. The University of Bucharest reserves the copyright on the written content, and also on the images displayed on this website. UNIBUC Superheroes is a project of the University of Bucharest established in collaboration with UNATC “I.L. Caragiale”, Bucharest.